There’s no doubt about it, teaching English in Vietnam and elsewhere in the word is a wise career move. The demand for dynamic, qualified English language teachers is extremely high. So high, we offer guaranteed employment to graduates of our TESOL/TEFL course held in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
All of our TESOL/TEFL trainers have been where you are now and understand where you want to go. Moreover, we have specialist staff based at each of our training locations who’ll work with you, side-by-side, to land that all-important first teaching job. Over the past 10 years we’ve had great success placing graduates of our TESOL/TEFL course in paid employment, mostly within 14 days of completing the study program.
1. Every application for our TESOL/TEFL program is thoroughly vetted.
2. We offer a quality product that is Australian Government accredited and internationally recognized.
3. Our TESOL/TEFL trainers and tutors are qualified, professional educators who know how to equip people with the skills they need to embark on a career path teaching English.
4. We have an established network of partner schools and language centers built up over many years working in the TESOL /TEFL sector.
5. Trainees are made aware before they join our program that they have obligations that must be fulfilled – successfully completing the necessary assessment tasks and conducting themselves in a professional manner are just two of these obligations.
So, what is the bottom line?
Typically, jobs teaching English in Vietnam allow our TESOL/TEFL graduates to take home somewhere between US $1,000.00 and US $2,000.00 per month, depending on where the teacher works, how many hours they work and the availability of non-income benefits such as accommodation, transport and free utilities. Most employers quote and pay a net salary and then deal with the local Taxation Department on teacher’s behalf.
With the cost of living in Vietnam being a fraction of what it is in most developed countries, English language teachers in this part of the world can realistically expect to save at least half of their income without cutting corners. Teaching English as a second language certainly provides stable, ongoing employment, pays a decent income and allows for an excellent lifestyle.
Ho Chi Minh City, commonly referred to as Saigon, is Vietnam’s largest metropolis. Ho Chi Minh City is a bustling and vibrant city with thousands of people and motorbikes filling the streets each day.
The TEFL Course is located north of the Tan Son Nhat International Airport, in a quiet suburban area known as the Gò Vấp District. Candidates will be immersed in a relaxed residential area filled with delicious restaurants and comfortable bars. Gò Vấp has a large market where you can shop at prices much lower than the Bến Thành Market downtown.
While the TEFL course will take a large amount of your time during the 4-week course, there will be opportunities to go out and socialize while exploring the city with your classmates. Taxis are cheap and can get you downtown in 25 minutes.